Harbour Pointe RV Park is a seasonal recreational vehicle park that has 64 RV parking sites available for monthly stays. The types of RV’s accepted in the park are Class “A”, “B”, “c” motor-homes & bus, 5th wheels, travel trailers.
- No Pop-up campers unless they are fully self-contained as we have no public showers or bathroom. RV-compliant tiny homes are welcome. Call us for more information.
- All RV’s if on extended stay (monthly reservations) must be fully self-contained. Which means must have a toilet, shower, water heater, furnace, refrigerator and/or air conditioning or heat pump.
- Each site has 48 TV channels
- Most sites have 10 amp GFI, 30amp and 50amp receptacles.
- Monthly Reservation stay guests are required to pay for the electric usage and this is metered.
- The park has one uni-sex bathroom with a full handicap shower available for use by park guests if their RV’s toilet and shower are temporarily out service. We are an urban RV park and we require all guests to have their own working bathroom and shower.
- Laundry machines are available on-site that can be operated with a convenient smartphone app. There is also a soap, bleach and fabric softener vending machine in the Laundry Room that operates on quarters.
- FREE ICE machine to our guests.